Fiona Miles Program Info
These Terms and Conditions govern The1407planners Fiona Miles loyalty program (the "Program"). The1407planners reserves the right to modify or terminate the Program and/or these Terms and Conditions at any time at its discretion and without obligation. The1407planners will provide written notice to the address listed on your The1407planners.com account or a notice posted on The1407planners.com should it modify or terminate the Program and/or these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions shall become effective as of the date of registration with The1407planners or the effective date of the Program, whichever occurs second. The terms "points" and "Points" are used interchangeably.
Fiona Miles Accrual
- You may accrue Fiona Miles by purchasing from The1407planners based on your tier, excluding discounts/promotions, shipping and handling charges, sales tax, restocking fees on refunded items, and purchases of gift cards.
- You may accrue Fiona Miles by inviting friends who make a first purchase from The1407planners. You accrue 300 Fiona Miles for each friend who makes a first purchase using the promotion code generated through your referral link.
- Fiona Miles accrued for purchases, including bonus points, will be reflected in your account as Available Points that may be redeemed when your order ships.
- If you return an order for a refund, then any points you earned for that order will be deducted from your account.
- Fiona Miles accrued under the Program have no cash value.
- Fiona Miles are non-transferrable and points from multiple accounts cannot be combined.
Fiona Miles Redemption
- You may redeem your accumulated Points for various offers including discounts and store credits. Available offers can be seen by logging in to your Points account.
- Once redeemed, Points cannot be reinstated into your account.
Fiona Miles Expiration
Fiona Miles do not expire.
- There are no membership fees associated with the Fiona Miles loyalty program.
- The1407planners reserves the right at its sole discretion to revoke any Fiona MIles that have been accrued through misuse of the Program.
- The1407planners reserves the right at its sole discretion to close a member account.
- Fiona MIles accumulated under the program are promotional and have no cash value.
- If you opt out of the Program then any available Fiona Miles will be immediately forfeited and you will not be able to recover them.
- The1407planners may, in its sole discretion, alter, limit, or modify the Program rules, regulations, benefits, eligibility for Membership, or any other feature of the Program (including assigning any of its obligations to customers under the Program at any time to another person or entity, without recourse) or may terminate the Program any time at its sole discretion, by posting any such changes on the The1407planners website. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE WEBSITE FOLLOWING SUCH CHANGES CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGES.
- The1407planners reserves the right to exclude individuals from the Program in its sole discretion. Any abuse of the Program, failure to follow any terms of the Program, Membership inactivity for more than 24 months, any misrepresentation or any conduct detrimental to the interests of The1407planners not otherwise protected by law may subject members to Membership revocation and will affect eligibility for further participation in the Program.
- Membership is non-transferable and Membership purchases must be made by the member.
- If your Membership is revoked or otherwise cancelled, any points in your account will automatically expire.
- The1407planners reserves the right to make changes to its Web site and these Terms at any time. It is your responsibility to check or review these Terms from time to time to keep informed of any changes.
- By joining the Program, you hereby agree to be bound by any such changed Terms.